This is the acronym for the 20th Ateneo National Writer’s Workshop organized by the Ateneo Institute of Literary Arts and Practices (AILAP) that ran from June 9–12, 2023.
When my entry was accepted, I prepared for my first national writers workshop:
Before the workshop, I met with louise far, and I had these ideas on walking when we were talking:
- What is archetypal in a walk?
- What does walk show?
- What are the effects of elements on walking?
- How to walk on water?
- How can you create a walking book?
During the workshop, here are my notes:
- ANWW20 Opening Remarks Allan Derain
- ANWW20 Ryan Alcarde
- ANWW20 Amanda Cruz
- ANWW20 DJ Ellamil
- ANWW20 Elio Garcia
- ANWW20 Vince Imbat
- ANWW20 Lecture Jean Emily Tan
- ANWW20 Jehu Laniog
- ANWW20 Hunny Laurente
- ANWW20 Jesa Suganob