- good epigraph
- palms as surrogate face
- studium: general generic type of photograph; average effect
- punctum: part of the photo that pricks (bungi ng tao ang punctum); kaniya-kaniyang punctum tayo
- dahil nawala yung mukha, maghahanap ka ng punctum
- rich terrain
- if paulit-ulit na hand,
- you dont want an average effect to go indefinitely
- time element is fascinating
- can you make the effect in the prose; play with time factor in the prose (uncanny gesturing btween past and present)
- i feel like a voyeur; am i prepared for these intimacies
- i want to run why am i unsettled (ethics to the photographs)
- they gaze back at me
- Aswang on the hand
- Aswang ay AI din?
- Cryptic mode but at the end she stopped. Why? For what effect?
- Maybe some readers may feel tired that you don’t give them enough chance to get in.
- the clear part of the essay is at the end; perhaps make some clarity in the first part
- bakit tinatago ang mukha? ano ang nirereveal nila na humihingi ng urgency na itago sila?
- baka pwedeng ilagay sa teksto yung mukha (para mabuo ang mukha); pagpipigil
- functional grammar
- audience ba ang family?
- are the gaps intentioal?
- unsettling should lead to finding the self
- inconsistency in the redaction of faces
- are there beautiful inconsistencies?
- the reorientation is also unsettling but intentional
- “revelations by concealment” that is why you do poetry
- mas rich siya kung walang label
- ID picture gamit ang kamay (na punctum)
- preferred if walang symmetry para nakabantay ano ang next na ibibigay
- the problem of abstracts not revealing enough
- segundamano, retaso
- perception of kasaysayan and ourselves
- Hannah Espia
- embedded in the process is an inquiry on the genre
- Did you have a “Jehu moment”? Baka mareject ka?
- when we are using references are we using it to vlaidate our reflection as opposed to using the referenes to enrich your evaluation
- how will this be published? photo book? journal article?
- the public life of the work might be the grounded aspect to make decisions in how it is created
It can be a method not just a literary piece.