- Review all Lilim articles for insights on my perspective with walking.
- Review all Uman articles for insights on my perspective on walking.
- Review all notes on walking and find patterns.
- Define a research question.
- Ex: What do I learn about my own epistemological process and ways of knowing through the practice of walking?
- Define a thesis.
Walking as a method for identity recreation. Walking as embodied inquiry. Walking as a method for migrating from one place to another.
Pull out from your notes what walking was for you and then let what you wrote dictate how you interpret the data
- Collecting, examining, and interpreting data from lived experiences.
- Data is memory, past journal entries, artistic and written reflections, or conversations