My main creative objective is to pursue a vibrant philosophical, contemplative, and creative life.
I want my creative processes to enrich my existence and my creative works to enrich the existence of my audience.
I achieve this by:
- Lessening as much modern-day distractions as possible.
- Simplifying my life as much as I can.
- Building and maintaining a deep philosophical practice.
- Keeping a rejuvenating daily contemplative practice.
- Perfecting my craft of planting, cultivating, and caring for words and images until they are able to bring forth essays, poems, and books that help my audience continuously appreciate the universe and their life.
- Practicing using actions as a platform for integrity.