For January 2023, focus on studying how to write emails
- Watch REF module 2.
- Read sample emails written by Lea and Chelsea. (Take note of the format.)
- Listen to Sariah’s two-hour talk to understand how she talks and her quirks.
- Study writing a sales page through TCF Sales Copy Breakdown.
Steps Lea usually takes when writing emails
- Coach sends a resource for her to listen to or watch. This resource will be the content for the email.
- Lea writes the email.
- Coach checks the email.
- Lea schedules.
Skills and procedures to focus on
- Be very familiar with the product. In Sariah’s case, this involves consuming her flagship course.
- Build a swipe file.
- Always get inspiration from other copies.
- You don’t have to recreate the wheel.
- Create a list for sample subject lines, CTAs, etc.
- Remember the parts of an email
- Subject line
- Preview text
- You don’t have to write an email in one sitting. Take a break then return.