Navigating a difficult conversation makes me aware of three important things:
- My emotions when confronted
- My reactions and attitude towards adversity
- Loopholes in my thinking
Being aware of these three things makes me a better person. They have the following effects on me:
- When I confront the emotions, I become used to them.
- Seeing my reactions informs whether or not I’m a peaceful coexistor.
- Loopholes in my thinking encourage me to research more and to really dig for truth.
Learning to navigate difficult conversations make us all better people.