- Externalize your thinking.
- Make your workflow motivating and sustainable.
- Take notes about what you read.
- Remember note taxonomy.
- Aspire for quality over quantity.
- Work on multiple projects at the same time
- Use a standardized workflow.
Benefits of Zettelkasten
- Talahardin improves your thinking and vice versa
- Working on smaller tasks develops intuition
- Working on smaller tasks creates a sense of control
- Numerous feedback loops produce expertise and intuition
Writing using permanent notes
- Four minimum tools for a note-writing system
- Tools should be embedded in a system to be effective
- Use a reading inbox to capture useful reading materials