During the meeting:
- Bring your notes.
- Be transparent.
- Let them know of other policies you have, your investments.
- Let them know how much you can afford to pay every month or year.
- Let them know of your medical history, your family’s medical history.
- Ask questions.
- If you don’t like how you are treated, look for another advisor to represent you on the same policy.
After the meeting:
- Don’t be pressured to sign immediately when you meet.
- If they pressure you, they are not financial advisors. They are just agents trying to get a quota.
- Look for one or two companies to compare the policies from.
- Avoid aggressive VULs.
Ready2Adult PH. (2020, October 4). LIFE INSURANCE FOR BEGINNERS | INSURANCE 101 PHILIPPINES | What you need to know. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWBS4WKa7yA&list=PLX5F5fa6EHdq0fCY9ehomzPNaUoYekLkP&index=2