- 2 to 2 1/2 cups bamboo shoot; cut in 1 to 2 inch length
- 1/8 lb pork thinly sliced
- 6 pieces shrimps shelled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup pork or beef broth
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 medium onion minced
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Pour cooking oil in a wok then apply heat.
- Sauté garlic and onions.
- Add pork then cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour-in pork or beef broth and let boil. Cover and simmer for 10 to15 minutes.
- Add shrimps, bamboo shoots, salt, and ground black pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour-in vinegar and let boil.
- Simmer uncovered for 3 to 5 minutes.