The Wilderness is what I use to describe the state of being “unexplored” of a few things
- I use it to refer to the unexplored life, which newborn human beings are thrown into.
- I use it to refer to unexplored physical space in general, specifically those I haven’t walked on yet, places I don’t have an intimate relationship with. This is what I call Wilderness of geographic space.
- I use it to refer to unexplored ideas, concepts, thoughts, experiences, images, and other contents of the mind. This is what I call Wilderness of the mind
I am inspired by how henry bugbee uses it.
- Write a note about Henry Bugbee’s conceptualization of wilderness.
- Write a note about Thoreau’s idea of wilderness.