Since you have to Build a life management system that helps you take intentional action, your life management system must have a component that encourages the discovery and awareness of your intentions and motivations. This is what the sky level accomplishes.
There are many ways to build a sky level setup, but the minimum viable setup can simply be a digital folder that contains the following individual notes:
- A Purpose statement (My purpose is to understand reality and respond to it appropriately so I can live a happy and meaningful life)
- A Vision statement (My vision statement)
- Related to this is an accomplished three-day best future self exercise (My best future self exercise (2020 version))
- A Mission statement (My mission statement)
- A list of lifea areas and their standards (my life areas).
These four are the basic components. As additional resources, you can also compile the following:
- A list of activities you can do to improve introspection and getting in touch with what you want
- A plan on how to execute these activities
- A list of your core desired mental states (My core desired mental states)
- A list of your top values (My top values)
- A list of your top five character strengths (my top five character strengths)
Here is My LMS sky level setup setup.